This webinar will feature a review of the revised Education Inspection Framework (EIF) and handbook from Ofsted, which comes into effect in September 2019. The review will look specifically at where there are implications within the new framework for inspectors and schools concerning pupils who use English as an Additional Language (EAL).
Who should register for the webinar:
- School senior leadership
- All school staff include teaching assistants
- Local authority education teams
- Her Majesty’s Inspectors
Why you should register for this webinar:
- Access to Ofsted’s national lead for EAL
- Ability to pose questions regarding the new inspection framework and its implications for learners using EAL
- Time-saving, one-hour intensive session with Q&A
- Access to session recording
- First to hear about future webinars and how to sign up
Mark Sims is one of Her Majesty’s Inspectors. He is Ofsted’s national lead for English as an Additional Language (EAL) and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).