This is a new course.
If you have responsibility for leading on EAL assessment and are looking for effective ways of embedding EAL assessment across the school, this practical online course is for you. You will find out more about:
- Policies and Systems– how EAL assessment can be successfully integrated into existing school policies and systems
- Key Roles and Responsibilities– who is best placed to carry out different aspects of the EAL assessment process
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)- what CPD is needed for relevant school staff in order to ensure EAL assessment is fully embedded
This three-component online course is designed to work around the busy lives of those working in primary and secondary schools. With three hours of online study over a five-week period, this course enables you to work at a manageable pace with plenty of time to process course content and apply relevant insights to your context. The course is designed to be highly interactive and collaborative, with opportunities to work with other course participants, course tutors and course material. Component two consists of a live webinar with opportunities to ask questions and share best practice in real time.
Who is this course for?
- Senior leaders
- Assessment leads
- EAL co-ordinators
- Heads of department/heads of year
- HLTAs with responsibility for EAL assessment