Vision and Mission
Vision: Creating opportunity, changing lives and overcoming disadvantage through language education.
Mission: To achieve our vision, we work with partners on innovation, research, training and practical interventions. By generating and applying evidence, we aim to change practice, policy and systems for children, adults and communities in the UK disadvantaged through language.
- We are independent and impartial with no political affiliations
- We are authoritative and rigorous in our approach, and present clear and balanced evidence
- We work in partnership with others
- We champion practical solutions to problems, and
- We believe in diversity, valuing difference and tolerance